Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Ate At Fox News

I was in the Big Apple recently and ate lunch at the Fox News headquarters on Sixth Avenue near Rockefeller Center and I couldn't get over the fact that there was no difference between the Fox commissary and any other media employee’s restaurants in New York City. I mean, it was exactly the same, even though it's run by fascists and most of the patrons were Fox News propagandists!

It was frigin’ amazing! I mean, there were no nooses hanging off the plastic fichus trees, nobody was wearing Nazi armbands and, unless you actually brought up the subject of Hilary Clinton, nobody screamed ‘bitch!’ or ‘fuck her!’ Except for the large portraits of Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity on the walls you’d think you were eating at the Time-Warner building or CNN. It was exactly the same! There were even black people eating there, not many but they were there! Frigin’ amazing!